Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Coverderm Concealer


Coverderm is marketed as a high coverage make up brand that can even be used to hide deep scars or unsightly veins. I tried the Coverderm Concealor to see if the product really lives up to its name. My testing was based on the under eye area. As I dabbed on the product, I immediately noticed that its a very thick product and it would need to be blended in very well in order not to show up. It felt smooth on the skin and was comfortable to wear!

The result: I'm very satisfied with the product, since it conceals very well without feeling too heavy on the face. Furthermore, the product is waterproof and does not slip off. I literally wore it for over 12 hours without having to reapply or touch up and it still looked fresh at the end of the day.


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home