Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation

A few days ago I came across a free sample of the new Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation for face. Being such a beauty product junkie, I had to try it out. This product is a gel cream that contains Magnesium, Ginseng and Cucumber extracts. When I opened the sample packet I noticed that the cream is on the thick side and was very easy to spread. However I was very disappointed with the results. I waited for the cream to dry but it took pretty long to do so (even though I had only used half of my 2ml sample). Not having much time to spare I started to apply my makeup. BIG MISTAKE. The makeup started peeling off into small specks. The result? I had to cleanse my face again, apply my normal moisturizer, put on my make up....and arrive late to work (as usual!)


PRODUCT RATING: 2/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home