Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume For Infini Curl #1 Infinte Black

I wanted to try some posh upmarket makeup and purchased the Yves saint Laurent Mascara Infini Curl.


I purchased the item online off Amazon because I figured the product would be more fresh then purchasing off the local shops which probably sell way less items. I recieved the item within a few days and was very impressed with the packaging of the product. Slick, thick gold packaging makes it very eye catching. The wand is medium sized and perfect for applying the mascara without ending up with panda eyes. The product is good but to be perfectly honest I was expecting better out of this brand. It takes a few applications to really see a noticable difference in the lashes so I will have to rate this product a 4 on 5


PRODUCT RATING 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home