Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Olay anti wrinkle daily moisture fluid cream

Now that I am over 30 I feel that I should be graduating to stronger creams. I can’t really see wrinkles on my face but I want to be sure it stays that way. The line of creams I wanted is unavailable in my area so I decided to purchase off ebay. The transaction went smoothly as usual and within a few days I was trying out my new Olay anti wrinkle daily moisture fluid cream.

The cream smelt beautiful like all other products I have tried in the Olay range. It promises to help prevent premature skin aging and reduces the appearance of fine lines. As an added bonus it contains an SPF 15. Although the SPF is pretty handy to have, it usually stings my eyes when it accidentally gets there. Being a bit clumsy with my routine it tends to get in my eyes pretty frequently.

The cream is easily absorbed leaving the skin feeling elastic. It is non greasy and dries pretty fast allowing me to apply my make up without having to wait. I’m not sure if it did reduce the fine lines on my skin but it sure made my skin feel supple and soft. Another typical great product by Olay, modest packing and fantastic product!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home