Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mothercare Little Softie Baby Lotion.


Popping into Mothercare to get some baby stuff, I came across the Mothercare Little Softie Baby Lotion. Besides being good for baby, it is also ideal as a body lotion or cleanser for adults. Never being the one to refuse the idea of a good body lotion I had to buy one!

This baby lotion contains extract of milk protein and camomile to moisturise and pamper the skin. It is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic and can be used upon babies from birth.

The bottle is plastic and contains 300ml of pink baby lotion. I applied some of this product on my hands and it felt very smooth and silky on the skin. The scent is soft and mild but very long lasting. Even after washing the dishes and still I could smell the faint smell of this lotion. After a shower, I applied this baby lotion and my skin felt really soft without an overpowering scent. It is non greasy as a product so it gets absorbed in the skin really easily.

With this baby lotion being so versatile as a product, I think it is worth having one in the house. If you won’t use it on a baby or as a body lotion it will certainly come handy as a back up plan for when you run out of your usual cleanser.

Pricewise, I got this product for just over 3 Euro from the store but I have seen even cheaper prices online so if you want to save something you may want to shop around!


PRODUCT RATING 5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home