Review of Health And Beauty Products

Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rimmel Colour Loose


Rimmel just launched Colour Loose which is a brand new powder-dip eye shadow. The bottle has a dip and design precision applicator which means it basically looks like a bottle of nail polish with the difference that it has an eye shadow applicator rather then a brush. I picked a delicate grey shade because the other colours seemed a bit too intense to me.

Being loose powder I immediately thought this would be a bit messy to apply and so I placed a tissue under my eye to prevent spillage. The shadow seemed very smooth but you have to pick only a tiny bit of powder otherwise you end up with way too much. I did have a bit of a mess with spillage but since I had covered up it was no problem. The colour in itself is very pigment rich so you can get a very bold bright look. Personally I blended in only a tiny amount to get the effect I needed. The result was very long lasting.

The eye shadow is good for those one off occasions when you want to make a statement. It’s not ideal for everyday use since its way too fiddly and too bright. Thumbs up for durability and smoothness though!



PRODUCT RATING 3.5/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home